Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July 30,2014

Good Morning!  Just a quick hello today.  I am off to see my sister in Antigo today.  Lots to get done before I head there. 

I wanted to share that yesterday was a pretty super delicious kind of Tuesday.  Not because any one thing happened to make it great, but because the whole day was just great.  I was smiling from the inside out and it felt great.

You see I realized that even though I am embarking on this new journey it's not all going to be smooth sailing.  Monday was one of those bumpy days.  Monday night I decided that I wasn't going to let that gloomy feeling sneak into Tuesday and vavoom-Tuesday was great.

I feel so blessed to be able to see where this path takes me.  I have no idea what to expect really.  I only know if I open myself up to the Universe and ask God to blessed me, I find that indeed I am blessed.  It doesn't get any better than that.

I hope as you embark on this Wonderful Wednesday that you take a moment to thank God for your blessings and have faith that today is going to be another super delicious kind of day.

Be blessed
m

www.abundant-blessingsllc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment