Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Day 7

Good Morning!

My heart is full and tears are just around the corner this morning.  My last 8 hours and then off to a new adventure.

I would definitely say I am feeling a range of emotions.  The tears are happy tears.  This is what I have known for 13 years so there are baby butterflies in my tummy too.  I have up until this point always worked for someone else.  Being my own "boss" will be something new for me.  I suspect the leadership qualities I poss will emerge and I embark on this new path.

I have met some pretty amazing people these last 13 years.  The tears will be because there are those I have called family and I know as I grow, thing will change.  This is how life is.  Nothing ever really stands still for very long when it is time to grow.

Have a great day!  I am taking time to experience this historical day in my life.
m

No comments:

Post a Comment