Sunday, July 27, 2014

July 27, 2014 Sunday

So I thought maybe I would share a little bit about me with a picture today.  You see this is where Teddy and I live.  Allie, a little blond Cocker Spaniel use to live with us but this past April she became ill and is now in Heaven.

With just the two of us, this house is perfect.  Teddy loves snooping in all the Tall flowers (and weeds) you see in the picture.  He has captured my heart for the last 6, almost 7 years now.  I will post a picture of him later.  He is one of the reasons, really the most important reason why I am on a new adventure in the story of my life.

After Allie passed, I decided it was time for a change.  I knew with the business and my team growing I couldn't keep juggling both a full time job and the business.  With my dream set in motion I did what I needed to get to where I am today.

For the first time in months I actually feel free.  There is no place Teddy or I need to be today.  We are free to just be.  Teddy's belly woke us up at 5am today.

We got up and took care of the bladder and the belly :)  Then Teddy jumped back onto the bed while I read, wrote in my journal and meditated.  What a great way to start our day.  I love getting up early.  Most people are still sleeping and the world is quiet at that time of the day.  

As we drove to the dog park, I thought how nice it was the sun was shining with very few cars out on the roads yet.  It is a brilliant sun with blue skies that make the green grass look greener.

As I let Teddy lose into the dog park, my heart smiled as I saw the joy on his face at being to run and play as he wished.  There were other dogs there which Teddy greeted, but he was most happy to snoop around and discover new treasures.

My heart is singing today.  There is never any guarantee of what the future brings folks, we only have this moment.  We spend most of them rushing from place to place.  Today I challenge you to take time to be free.
#beblessedinfreedom

No comments:

Post a Comment