Monday, July 21, 2014

Day 5

Hello there!

Just a few minutes to share how day 5 is going.  So much to do in these last 3 days at my full time job.  My heart is right there out on my sleeve as I move into this new place in my life.  While I am delighted to be stepping into this new path, I have made friends along the way this past 16 years of my life.  Things never really are quite the same when you take the path less traveled.

I love that poem "Two Roads" by Robert Frost.  I guess back when I was a teenager I never really quite understood the depth of those words.  I suspect years from now when I look back at making this transition I will always be grateful that I took the road less traveled.

The Universe has called and I have answered and am willing to step into this new journey and see where it leads.  Teddy and I are only here once and my time with him is super short and from here on out I won't waste a single minute of it.

Teddy and I have many places to visit and many adventures that await us.  He has been more than patient, but now is our time together.

I keep thinking about that line in the TV series "One Tree Hill"   "and I look forward to what comes next."  We don't really know what that is since we can't predict the future.  This is where my faith comes in.  FAITH, that I am on this path for a reason in just the right spot.  Oh, how my heart is filled with GRATITUDE and JOY that now is our turn.

Be blessed Dear Ones until tomorrow.
m

No comments:

Post a Comment