Thursday, July 17, 2014

Hello, Come Join me on my Unlimited Potential Journey for the next 365 days !

Good Morning!

I was thinking this morning that I would like to share my journey with those that are interested in reading.  You see in 8 days I will be taking the next step in the journey I call my life.

I have been employed by our local County as a 911 operator for the last 13 years.  Before that I was a secretary and employed by Grand Chute Police as a clerk.  So all together I have been in law enforcement for 16 years.  If I do the math on that I was 26 when I started my chapter with law enforcement.

26 years old and fresh out of school, I was looking for any kind of job.  Grand Chute must have saw my UNLIMITED POTENTIAL and hired me.  I really had no idea how to do the job other than your basic data entry skills.  What I found was FAMILY.  Oh, how I loved them.  I guess you could say I grew up while employed at Grand Chute PD.

I stayed there for 3 years and I will always say that was the best job I ever had.  I'm not really calling what I will be doing here on out a "job."  I will talk more about that later.

So, Grand Chute PD?  I made the best of friends with one of the lady officers there.  She took me under her wing and I embarked on the ride of my life.  She showed me how she embraced life with PASSION.  I will always love and hold Grand Chute PD and those 3 years of my life in a special place in my heart.  I could talk much more on these three years, but will save that for a later day.

I left Grand Chute and went to work as a secretary for a bank in Oshkosh.  THE END.

7 months later I tested and got the job at our local sheriff's department.  13 years later, this is where I am at today.  Next Wednesday July 23, 2014 will end my chapter with law enforcement.

So I invite you to follow me on this new chapter.  Come with me and share my joy, maybe some down times, but mostly JOY.  Lots and Lots of JOY.   I told the UNIVERSE, I am stepping back into the journey I call MY LIFE.  I hope you will stay with me as I watch a long awaited DREAM unfold in the story I call MY LIFE.

Be blessed Dearhearts.  I will share more tomorrow.
m
(I like to sign my name this way.  Not sure where it came from)

www.abundant-blessingsllc.com


No comments:

Post a Comment