Friday, July 18, 2014

Day 2

It's July 18, 2014 and we are on day 2 of Maria's Journey of Unlimited Potential.  Yesterday I shared a little bit about myself and where I was at in life.  Very briefly, I brought you up to speed on where I am at today.  So you may be wondering, why leave a job of 13 years, with various benefits and obviously a steady paycheck.

Why leave?  I think somewhere in the last 7 years something inside of me shifted.  Just getting by and receiving a paycheck for it no longer was satisfying to me.  I am not quite sure when that changed occurred.  It could have been with Mr. Teddy came to live with us or when I took that first Healing Touch class.  It doesn't really matter, other than to know it happened.  Now that the shift occurred, what will I do with it?

I believe if we are willing to see it, that we are made up of gifts and talents.  Gifts and talents, if we choose to share with the world.  Some people have gifts and talents and keep them to themselves so only they can see them.  Other people share their gifts and talents with a small group of people where it is safe for them.  Then, the third group would be those that share what they have been blessed with in the gifts and talents department with the world.  I think today I am somewhere in between that 2nd and last group of people.

I am ready to embark on a journey of opening my heart and sharing my gifts and talents with the world.  Now there will always be that person who will be smarter, prettier, faster, you get the idea.  But what I do know is that there is only 1 MARIA LEEANA RANGLE with my social security number.  So yep, you've guessed it.  I AM SPECIAL AND UNIQUE AND HAVE GIFTS AND TALENTS TO SHARE WITH THE WORLD.

I hope as you reflect on your own day that you see what gifts and talents you have been blessed with.  They are there if you take time to see them.

Be Blessed and I will be back tomorrow for day 3!
m
www.abundant-blessingsllc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment