Friday, October 25, 2013

Good Morning Dearhearts!

It has been a while since I wrote.  Life always seems to be so crazy.  I am working on that.  I am learning what is important and what I need to let go of.  Some things are easier than others to let go of.  What I know is that when I am ready to release what no longer serves me then I allow for space for something new to enter my life.  When I think about it this way I am excited.

Today I would like to talk to you about kindness.  I have been thinking about this for a while now.  I have decided that we can never have too much kindness in the world.  In fact, I think we need more kindness.

That is where you and I come in.  We can decide to be the kind of people that when we walk in the world we are kind.  At the end of the day we can know when we walk with kindness as our companion we have lived up to our Highest Potential. 

We can choose to be kind.  We can choose to be be our best selves.  When we make this choice it separates us from the norm.  Life would tell us we are too busy to be kind.  Life would tell us that others are not kind so why should be kind.

That is exactly the reason we should be kind.  By being kind we can become our best selves.  By being kind we can let our light shine in the world.  By being kind we can share that light with others.  It becomes the domino effect and pretty soon those we share kindness with are sharing kindness with those they come in contact with.

What would the world be like if all of us here were kind?  As I strive to be even more kind Dearhearts, I challenge you to be your BEST SELVES and be KIND.

Love you
Have a great weekend
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment