Thursday, October 10, 2013

Your Story

Hello again

It has been quite the day.  I will be honest and share that my unlimited potential mindset wasn't quite what I hoped it to be.  What I did think about was how precious our life is.  That absolutely everything in it is a gift.

I thought to myself that I am one blessed lady to have the life I had.  I am not even quite sure how it all happened to be this way.  I am grateful for each day I wake up and have the chance to write my own story.

What do I want my story to be like today?  Who will I allow in my story?  Where do I want to be?  These are things I think about.

Well as you head to sleep dear ones dream off all you desire and keep those dreams close to your heart and as the story you write unfolds may it be all you desire.

Be safe and know that I am thankful for all of you.
m

No comments:

Post a Comment