Saturday, November 2, 2013

The Universe

Hello Dearhearts!

I hope as you read this that you are well.  Truly, that you are smiling on the inside.  That deep down you know you matter.  Some times I think I feel small is this vast Universe.  But then I realize the Universe knows exactly who I am.  In fact, she watches me all the time and wants me to achieve my Highest Potential.  The Universe loves me, supports me and gently guides me on the path of self discovery.

So, what is that?  What is my path?  Who am I?  Even better, who do I want to be?  I have an inspirational lady by the name of Sandi Krakowski on my facebook page.  Tonight on one her posts she said to DREAM BIG.  I stopped to think, "What do I want to dream for today?"  I dream of a world free from fighting, illness and ignorance.  I dream I live in a place do lush and beautiful that all who know how to find this place never want to leave.  These are just a couple of things.  I could keep going, the list never seems to stop.

What is it you dream BIG for today?  Write it down and make it happen.  Keep it close to you.  That way you won't forget.

 We are on Day 2 of the Thankful 2013 journey.  Remember to check in on facebook so we can keep the thankfulness momentum going.

May your dreams be unlimited and abundant.
love you
maria

No comments:

Post a Comment