Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Good Night Dear ones

It has been an interesting day.  So much going through my mind.  It is like I am watching a movie.  Yet I wonder where do I fit in?  Where do I want to fit in?  Who am I in this movie? 

Who is the the star in your movie?  In my heart, I am the star of my movie.  It is my hope you are the star of your movie.

As you lay your head on your pillow dear ones, dream of all the wonderful things you desire in your life.  As you replay your day, see yourself shining.  You deserve to shine.  You are the star in your movie.  Remember that.  If nothing else stays with you about your day, remember to shine brightly.

You were made to shine with your unique and beautiful gifts.  Those gifts are yours.  You can decide to keep them hidden or share them with others.

Good night my dear hearts.  Know that I am thinking of you and wishing you love
Maria

No comments:

Post a Comment