Thursday, October 17, 2013

Good Evening Dearhearts

I hope you are well and are enjoying an Abundantly Blessed week.  So much has been on my mind.  My goal to lose 1 lb still stands.  I didn't make it --Yet.  I am going to get there.  Unlimited Potential is on the horizon.  I just know it is.

So I was thinking today of a topic to speak about at my Toastmasters group next Wednesday.  At first I thought it would be about how Teddy is healing from his surgery.  That didn't seem to flow.  Then I thought it would be about speaking to others with kindness.  Something that is very important to me.

I decided on "What Does Leadership Mean to Me?"  I came up with several parts of what I desire from myself as a Leader of my Young Living Team, Unlimited Potential.  The parts are as follows:

Welcome
Inform/Educate
Communicate
Motivate
Support/Encourage
Inspire
Gratitude.

I was pretty happy with the 7 parts I came up with about how I feel about Leadership.  I have seen some really great leaders.  My friend Barb S.  is a great leader and is continually motivating her team to continue to follow their limitless potential.

Unfortunately, I have also seen leaders that seem to have missed the mark.  I realize, I can learn from them as well.

There is always a lesson for me, regardless of the situation I am in.

So as I get ready to dream magnificent dreams tonight I may suggest to you that you continue on your path, whatever that may be to reach your unlimited potential.  And, if you find road bumps along the way, keep moving forward.  Those bumps are there to teach you too.

As always know that I love you
Maria
www.abundant-blessingsllc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment