Saturday, November 16, 2013

Well It's Saturday Night and I felt like I should share with my Dearhearts

Hello everyone!

We have completed another week of our Thankfulness Journey.  We are just over half way now.  I am saving my very best for the last day.  Those of you who know me well will know exactly what I am talking about.

I have to say I have had one of the most amazing weeks.  It's like I want to look over my shoulder and say is this really happening to me?  Is this my life?  Am I really getting to live my dream?

Indeed I am.  I am growing Dearhearts.  You are a part of the growing process and you may not even realize it.  I love being able to see what's happening with you on Facebook.  If you ever feel inclined, feel free to email me and share an "ah-ha" moment.  I would love to hear what's going on in your lives.

I feel even more blessed and thank God and the Universe for all that I am given.  My heart is full and even overflowing.

As we near the end of 2013, I have been thinking about all that has taken place.  I have learned so much.  I love it!  I know 2014 will be another wonderful year of learning.

And so I close with this:  Be your very best self.  What ever that is for you, just be him or her.  It is worth every single thing you must do to be her/him.  I promise you will have no regrets for rising to the challenge.

Know I love you so much
Maria

www.abundant-blessingsllc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment