Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Day 4 Maria's Dating 101 (Be Open)

Hello,

How has your Tuesday been?

If you're like me then some days just go by so quickly before you know it the day is over.  Today to recharge my batteries I took some time to meditate and find my center.  If you are new to meditation then go on YouTube and search out meditation.  There are many wonderful resources out there for us.  And they're all FREE.

Today I thought I would talk about being OPEN.  Sometimes life doesn't always work the way that we dreamed it would be.  Often times, our plan B becomes the plan A.  What I will share with you today is that Plan B can turn out to be pretty great. 

I can see in my life where I have held on so tight to my plan A I wasn't open to well to anything.  Not being open means not being in the flow.  And we want to be in the flow.  We want to feel all the love we can possibly allow.  So today we need to BE OPEN.

BE OPEN to the possibilities that the Universe has available to us.  BE OPEN to INFINITE POSSIBILITIES.  BE OPEN.  Let yourself feel hope, optimistic, joy and even love.

Let yourself be in the flow.  It means you are expanding and allowing.  Trusting that the Universe knows what she is doing and has your back.  Being in the flow, trusting the Universe, you can't go wrong.  You can achieve your heart's desire.

So BE OPEN.  Enjoy your turn on earth.  And discover adventure after adventure,  That's what living is all about.

Today's Dating Tip:  Be brave and be bold.  You won't get that partner by sitting at home watching re-runs.

xoxo
m

No comments:

Post a Comment