Monday, September 2, 2019

Day 3 Part 2 Maria's Dating 101 - A Meet and Greet

It's me again!

I wanted to share with you that I had my first meet and greet with a man I met on one of the dating apps.

Now if you are like me, you get a little nervous because it's always a little unnerving to meet someone new.  It's always best to be smart about the initial meetings.  Maybe you will tell a trusted friend or family member.  Just remember to tell someone.  It wouldn't hurt to carry pepper spray or something you can use to protect yourself.  Even better yet, take some self-defense classes.

Ok, now to share what I learned on today's meet and greet. 

We met in a very public place.  Also a great idea.  We had decided to meet for drinks only.  I felt good about this since it did not commit me to a long period of time.

First, he hugged me.  Now I would have preferred if he asked first, but ok.  I don't always getting hugging a stranger, but I went with it.

Second, he did not shut up.  Any time I started talking he would always take over.  Ugh.

Third, right off the bat he showed me the callouses on his hands.  I am sure he was intending to show me how hard working he is.  But come on!  Don't do this.  EVER.

Lastly, he did pay for our drinks.  It didn't save the situation.  But I was grateful for his generosity.

You can make chemistry.  It just happens.  What is really funny is that I saw some old friends at the very end and they thought I was with my DAD.  Lol.  This guy was 10 years older than me.

Well, got the first meet and greet out of the way.  On to the next adventure

Thanks for listening!

Enjoy the rest of your evening.

xoxo

m






































































No comments:

Post a Comment